IPO hope of CHCL Extended for Undue Period
29, Jun 2009
|Initial Public Offering of Chilime Hydropower Company has again postponed with out mentioning any due date of hearing. Today, Supreme Court ordered the stay order for the IPO of the company. Previously, the IPO of the company was withheld one day before the issue date (15-June-2009) after the general people from the affected areas of Chilime Hydropower Company had filed case against the company, indicating the company did not allot them shares equals to 8 percent as per the earlier agreement. The next hearing was scheduled to 2066 Ashad 10 (24-June-2009) but again, the court posted the hearing for 29 June, 2009 ordering the representatives of Prime Minister Office and Water Resource ministry to attend in the next hearing. Today also it fails to provide clean cheat to the IPO of the company.|
Chilime which was established with the national investment and capital (no international funds) has total capacity of producing 20MW electricity. The market price of company is around Rs 1110 at present.
Jamb News Service
- 30, Apr 12 Bonus Share of Chilime Hydropwer Co. Ltd. listed
- 20, Oct 11 Cash Dividend and Bonus Share of Chilime Hydropower Co. Ltd.
- 27, Jan 11 Chilime allots 960k shares to project-affected locals
- 09, Mar 10 Chilime IPO Still Doldrums: Expected within Chaitra
- 25, Jun 09 Chilime's IPO doldrums Posts ahead
- 24, Jun 09 Chilime: Demands Galore
- 17, Jun 09 Padlock continues
- 14, Jun 09 IPO of Chilime Hydropower Company withheld
- 03, Jun 09 Chilime to provide shares to affected VDCs
- 19, May 09 Sebon approves Chilime's IPO
- 24, Nov 08 CHCL to give dividend
- 04, Nov 08 Chilime Hydropower asked to issue shares
- 26, Mar 08 CHCL to issue its share at Rs.600
- 01, Jan 08 SEBON directed CHCL to take back its decision to distribute dividend.
- 13, Dec 07 Chilime purposed for 30% cash dividend and 4:1 Bonus shares