Chilime to provide shares to affected VDCs
03, Jun 2009
|Chilime Hydropower Company has decided to provide 2,15,200 shares to the three VDCs of Rasuwa district which are influenced by the operation of the company.|
Chilime has announced to issue 23,00,000 shares in public at premium of 223.70 and out of these, 2,15,200 shares are to be distributed to Chilime, Goljung and Syafru VDCs. Securities Board of Nepal had recently approved to issue the shares of Chilime to public at Rs. 323.70. "IPO of Chilime will be issued in the first week of Ashad month (Mid June) said," Lilanath Bhattarai, Managing director of the company.
Chilime which was established with the national investment and capital (no international funds) has total capacity of producing 20MW electricity. The market price of company is around Rs 1200 at present.
Jamb News Service
- 18, Oct 12 Chilime holds AGM
- 20, Oct 11 Cash Dividend and Bonus Share of Chilime Hydropower Co. Ltd.
- 27, Jan 11 Chilime allots 960k shares to project-affected locals
- 09, Mar 10 Chilime IPO Still Doldrums: Expected within Chaitra
- 29, Jun 09 IPO hope of CHCL Extended for Undue Period
- 25, Jun 09 Chilime's IPO doldrums Posts ahead
- 24, Jun 09 Chilime: Demands Galore
- 17, Jun 09 Padlock continues
- 14, Jun 09 IPO of Chilime Hydropower Company withheld
- 19, May 09 Sebon approves Chilime's IPO
- 24, Nov 08 CHCL to give dividend
- 04, Nov 08 Chilime Hydropower asked to issue shares
- 26, Mar 08 CHCL to issue its share at Rs.600
- 01, Jan 08 SEBON directed CHCL to take back its decision to distribute dividend.
- 13, Dec 07 Chilime purposed for 30% cash dividend and 4:1 Bonus shares